we were very kindly nominated by Hannah at New Mummy Tips for a “versatile blogger” award. we’ve only been blogging a few weeks, so this sort of thing really does mean a lot to us!
the rules to the versatile blogger award are as follows…
1) in your post, be sure to thank the blogger that nominated you
2) write seven facts about yourself and nominate seven other bloggers
3) you must use the versatile blogger award image on your post
so here we go, seven facts about us…
1) i have a couple of phobias… ok, a few. the main one is birds. but i’m pretty scared of heights, needles and sweetcorn. yes, you read that correctly. sweetcorn.
2) A doesn’t have a belly button. he tells people it’s because he was a test tube baby, but it’s really because of a hernia operation as a baby.
3) we really appreciate good food and good wine. for our honeymoon, we visited Chester and ate at the Chester Grosvenor’s Michelin starred restaurant twice. the whole experience was amazing.
4) we both cried our hearts out watching Les Miserables at the cinema. we’re suckers for musicals!!
5) I have tried my hand at many things… knitting, embroidery, singing, ballet, pole dancing… i love them all and wish i had enough time in the day 🙂
6) we have recently exchanged contracts on a new house! watch this space as we move in!
7) green is our favourite colour.
and so, our seven versatile blogger nominations go to…