I have been very kindly nominated for a One Lovely Blog award by the lovely Sharon over at TeenTweenToddler. Thank you very much for the nomination, it was a lovely surprise!
There’s a short set of rules to this award post and these are:
- Thank and link with the person who nominated you
- List the rules and display the award
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 or so amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they’ve been nominated
- Optional: Display the award logo on your blog and follow the person who nominated you
- I teach a tap dancing class for adults, which I love!
- I am obsessed with cookery programmes, torturing A and I with beautiful looking food on the TV but not being able to eat anything similar due to being on a diet!
- I am pretty scared of Daddy Long Legs.
- I watched Slipknot at Download 2006, with dreads and piercings, in a bikini, in the Aftershock tent, in a hot tub, with an inflatable sheep.
- I turned down a modern apprenticeship to go straight into a job and have worked my way up to being a qualified Civil Engineer.
- I have been required to make taking off a pair of tights into a sexy strip tease. On stage in front of a theatre full audience. For 6 nights.
- My wine tastes have vastly improved since I met A. Before him, I drank very sweet, German white wine and nothing else. Now I can’t imagine anything worse!
9. Yorkshire Dad
10. Polly’s Little World
11. Monkey-footed Mummy
12. My 4 Little Monsters
13. Stephanie Jayne
14. Entertaining Elliot
15. And Then There Were Four
I look forward to reading your posts 🙂