It’s been a while since I posted a recipe, but after a stint of baking with O this morning I thought I would share this very simple recipe for a very more-ish treat! Chocolate Crunchie Nut No-Bake Traybake is exactly that – a no-bake recipe that is easy to follow and has always turned out amazing results for us. O loves to bake in the kitchen with Mummy and, even better, gets to lick the spoon! His face was a picture throughout.
275g salted peanuts
3 Crunchie chocolate bars
100g Milk Chocolate
100g Dark Chocolate
240g Golden Syrup
1. Break up the Crunchie bars into small pieces. To do this, put them into a small sandwich bag and tie the ends. Use a rolling pin to gently bash the Crunchies into small chunks.
2. Put the broken pieces of Crunchie into a bowl and mix in the peanuts.
3. Melt the Golden Syrup, Milk and Dark chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water, stirring constantly.
4. When the chocolate and syrup mixture is completely melted, pour over the peanuts and Crunchie mix and combine.
5. Line a small square tin with baking paper. Pour the mixture into the tin and smooth out. Leave to set in the fridge and cut into small squares when set.
And there you have it! Super easy and a fab treat! You’ll be wishing you made twice as much ;o)